Join Kaggle Days Team
Community Engagement Manager wanted!
Kaggle Days and Kaggle Day Meetups are the premiere live events for the world’s Data Science community. It’s a rare and wonderful occasion for Data Scientists to come together in a physical space. Our mission is to grow this community, and the warm-fuzzies our in-person Meetups create.
That’s where you come in! We are looking for a Community Engagement Manager to create attractive content around our events and publish them to various social platforms.
Specifically, we’re looking for social media whiz who knows the power of good storytelling. We aim to share the magic of our events and profile our community in a way that positions Kaggle Days and its members as inspirational yet attainable.
- Curate and edit images for use across social platforms
- Write compelling descriptions that tell a story and invite others to join us
- Develop writing style and custom hashtags
- Respond to comments, encourage participation
- Grow social followings by proactively seeking online collaborators and influencers within the data science community
- Develop a tone of voice and social style guide
- Report engagement metrics and recommend new strategies for growth and engagement
- Expertise with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn content creation and the nuances between each platform and their communities
- Proficiency in photo editing apps (mobile or otherwise) including filter presets and text overlay
- Community-management experience
- Blogging or other copywriting experience
Bonus points for having a personal or professional interest in the Data Science Community!
This is a part-time role, starting at 15-20 hours per week. You will work in the office located in the center of Warsaw with opportunity to attend local events.
To apply for this position, contact us: email@example.com