Kaggle Days Project Manager
Kaggle Days are global events.
We already had events in Warsaw and Paris. Our plans for the rest of 2019? Dubai, San Francisco, Asia and more. Meetups opened in Warsaw, Madrid, London and Brussels, we have 25 more new cities all over the world coming this year.
You will be working with international teams to create series of events building Data Science community.
- Developing and maintaining relations with participants and speakers
- Managing social media accounts, responding to comments, encouraging participation in Kaggle Days Meetups and Events
- Venues, suppliers and contractors research and negotiation
- Managing and coordinating suppliers and event logistics (for example venue, catering, travel)
- Possible travelling to events’ locations
- Work at cozy office in the center of Warsaw
– Fluent English
– Taking initiative
– Interest in technology is well appreciated
– Prior event management experience will be a plus
– Social media experience is going to be an advantage
Interested? Send us your CV at email@example.com and we’ll send you a recruitment task!